Posted by: artacademia
WAF is the only annual international architectural event to reward excellence in a fully interactive, inclusive live format. Through its unique entry and judging process and its cutting edge seminar and exhibition content, it is simultaneously a celebration of great architecture and an inspirational intellectual challenge to a major world profession.
The Festival's thematic exhibition, "Less Does More" will examine the challenges facing architects in the new world economy. The exhibition will focus on how creative design, imagination and innovative thinking can reduce the amount of time, energy, material and finance needed to create buildings and cities - producing more value for less cost.
Why Should I Enter and Attend WAF?
- Compete to win the highly prestigious "Building of the Year" prize , a major asset to any architectural practice
- Exhibit alongside the world's leading architects - every award entry will have their work shown
- Benefit from the personal and organisational exposure gained from presenting in front of leading architect judges and peers
- Learn about the latest architectural innovations through our seminar programme and this year's highly relevant "Less Does More" thematic exhibition, helping you save your practice time and money in the future
- Network with your peers as well as potential clients and key suppliers. Don't get left behind while your competitors secure new contracts and negotiate better rates, join our online communities to get networking today.
Who Will I Meet at WAF?
WAF is unique, and unlike many construction events focuses solely on the needs and tastes of architects. Over 75% of the audience are architects and in 2008, they descended from over 73 countries worldwide. The other 25% of the audience consist of property developers and suppliers to the industry.
Online entry to the WAF Awards is open until 26 June 2009.
|Limit your search:|
|Please select country first!|